Saturday, January 4, 2014

Too long!

Hey friends,

It's been too long!  Everything is going well.  The zx6r is in the garage on the battery tender.  I bought one off of Amazon (battery tender junior, as recommended by a good friend) and it seems to be working well.  I didn't buy fuel stabilizer but I do turn on my bike every few days so it's not a problem.

It is way too cold up here in PA.  Today it was "nice" at 25 degrees.  It is snowy and icy and miserable!! I can't wait until I can pull the bike out, maybe late February or early March!!  I've been mulling about trips to go on.  I think this year a major trip will be Blue Ridge Parkway and Tail of the Dragon.  Maybe it will be in May, I don't know yet.

I'm hoping to pay off my bike by mid February, I think I will have the funds to do so, but I need to make sure.  This will be my very first title!  I still plan on tracking my bike, but I'm cautious about wrecking it too!

If you watch any foreign films, I saw Dhoom 3.  It is a decent movie, and it showcases the BMW K1300S and the S1000RR.  It is amazing, I highly recommend checking it out if you can!  I still want the S1000RR but I should probably learn to really ride my 600cc!

Anyways, hope everyone is pulling through the winter, or if you are lucky and in the south, riding safely!

Best regards,

Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment