Monday, March 17, 2014

One warm day..and then...

SNOW!?!?!?

I thought we were through the worst, but once again, more snow.  I managed to squeeze in one commute.  It was cold in the morning and I misjudged it (high thirties).  By the end of the hour commute to work, my hands were so cold, even with the winter gloves.  But to be fair I didn't bother using the batteries, which most likely would have kept my hands warm.  This was a stark contrast to my balmy return trip, which felt so amazing!

I wanted to stand up on my foot pegs and feel the breeze everywhere.  Sadly, there were too many potholes to dodge.  I did a pretty good job doing so, but I managed to hit one straight up.  I can't even say it was a pothole.  It was more like a giant hole in the earth.  My steering got a great shake but the Ohlins damper did the job and settled the shake well.

And now..snow..in mid-late March.  With subfreezing temperatures every morning until April practically! Ugh. Ok rant over!

- Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment