Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rant time!

ARGH!

I got stuck riding behind someone doing 25mph.  It started sprinkling while I was making a quick trip so I didn't want to dilly dally.  Guy was in his own zone I guess.  I was itching to go around him, but I waited until he was about to make a turn.

Get to the store and on the way out there's a lady broken down in the right turn lane.  So I go around, stop, and then start making my turn.  I turned my head left to check for cars, and then made my right turn. Boom,   turn my head around and there is this idiot driving a huge van, making an illegal u-turn in the MIDDLE OF THE FOUR LANE STREET!!! Literally, there are tons of places to turn around, shopping centers everywhere, and the guy was too lazy.  Worst part is that since the van was so big, he ended up making a 3 point turn, thus being at a dead stop across both lanes

ARGH!!  IF ONLY I WAS GODZILLA RIGHT NOW!!

That is all.

- Pandabear

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Best I've seen...it's so real.
    I wanted to let you know about that bike I returned. I have definitely changed my mind and I want it back. Letting it go was a big mistake. If somehow I could get it back, I would. Perhaps I wasn't aware of the affect it had on me, and perhaps I wasn't aware of how I would feel realizing it's gone forever. I really do not know how to fix the situation because I know I have messed this up. Any advice you can share would greatly be appreciated. You know how to reach me.
    -Isabelle

    ReplyDelete