Monday, February 4, 2013

Missing My Bike

Well Friends,

It's been quite a while since I've been consistently on my Ninja.  I did get a chance to take it out one weekend with a few Ninjette.org members.  It was a balmy 55 degrees (bear in mind, it was January, typically in the 10's and 20's), and we took to the twisty backroads.  I felt slow and rusty through the blind turns and sharp corners, and it reminded me of how badly I'd like to get back to riding every single day.  Perhaps one more month to go until it warms up and roads are cleared.

In the mean time, there are some events and trips planned for the coming months.  In early March, there is an open-house event at a New Jersey race track, with free on track rides.  My first taste of track riding, kind of!  Then in May, a few of us will ride down to Virginia to take a cruise down Skyline Drive, and possibly some other twisty, scenic roads.  Hopefully by then, I will have a GoPro camera.  If so, you will all be treated to videos AND pictures!  Woohoo!

Started my bike up this weekend, started up no problem with the choke on.  She was happy to see me!  Probably is as excited as I am to get back out on the road!

Anyways, stay tuned folks.  Get excited!!

- Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment