Monday, May 27, 2013

Rear tire slide?!

Hey Friends,

It's been a little while.  I've been recording a lot of video in the past few weeks but haven't had the push to edit and upload all of it.  Nothing new has happened lately, though I did get a chance to ride to Revzilla, in Philadelphia, with some friends!

On the way back to my apartment, I was leaned pretty far over while entering the highway...it was one of those uphill jug handle type on ramps, and my BT-016's slipped for the first time.  The tires were already hot, so it was either stuff on the road, too much throttle (which I'm not sure it was since I was barely rolling on), or maybe I just hit part of my chicken strip which never was touched before!  Anyways, it was an interesting feeling, more of a squirm than a full blown slip, but I made sure I stayed on the throttle and rode it out without a hiccup.

The rest of the ride was pretty uneventful.  Not much to post.  If I do recall, I need to review my new(er) Sidi boots, and I'll push to finish editing my Chicago trip (it's been more than a month!) this week.  Hopefully I can get it done soon.

Sorry I've been a bit MIA, but never fear, I am healthy and riding everyday!

Stay tuned,

Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment