Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Conquer Your Fears!

Hey friends,

Just a quick little post today.  Didn't ride much, just to the store to pick up a movie.  On the way I noticed that the part of the road was covered in petals.  I had a huge urge to slow to a snail's pace out of fear of sliding and crashing.  I could see myself going through a hundred scenarios..sliding and hitting the guard rail, sliding and high siding, sliding and falling under an oncoming car..etc.

But instead I told myself, keep going and put my tires where car tires have swept a bit of the debris away.  I did this, and everything went smooth, and quickly.  Can't let the fear of falling cloud your mind, because if it does, you may just end up falling once more!  I also noticed that I was distracted when leaving my apartment.  Don't be in a rush to start riding, I now know.  Just take your time, clear your mind, and prepare yourself for the fun.  100% FOCUSED!


Great week today, hope you guys and gals get out there too.
Question for you all, what do YOU ride!!??

- Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment