Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Contemplating

Hey friends,

Just came back from a three day vacation weekend.  I went home to visit family and had to leave my bike at my place.  But now I'm back, and ready to ride again.
The last few weeks, I have been contemplating riding to work. The forecast for Thursday is supposed to be a clear warm day.  Nervous about the trip though, about 20 miles each way on backroads, which are mostly clean and in good condition, and without any major twisties.  Not really the road conditions but having to deal with traffic...it seems that going to work causes people to drive like maniacs! I am hoping that if I leave early enough, I can avoid much of the traffic, and fortunately, most of the trip is on roads with one lane on each side, so not many worries about people switching lanes and hitting me.

I will let you know how it goes, if I decide to finally start commuting!
Also, if there is anything you guys would like to know, about me, the bike, riding...anything at all, leave a comment and I'll definitely answer it!

Have a great day!
Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment