Thursday, May 17, 2012

Why Can't I Straighten My Bike?!

Hey everyone,

Another short post today.  Yesterday I made a quick trip to pick up a rental PS3 game (Saints Row: the Third, for you VG junkies out there), and on the way out of the store I experienced two things.  The first was parking on a slight slope, with kick stand down the hill.  I thought I was getting used to the weight of my little Ninja, but phew, it was a workout to straighten the bike up to ride off.  A few inches of lean at a stand still makes the bike feel several times heavier!  I ended up having to swing my torso to get enough momentum to get the bike upright!  Taught me to really pay attention to the way I park, we take things for granted in cars for sure.

Second thing, was on the way out I was honked at by a minivan.  I have no clue why he was honking, as I made a left turn well in front of him while he was slowed for a speed bump.  He made some type of hand gesture, might have been a compliment, or out of disrespect, but all I took away was that it was a distraction and interrupted my concentration.  So please remember, do not honk at motorcyclists, or anyone for that matter, unless they are in danger.  It can cause some problems!

And again for the VG fans, Saints Row is definitely worth checking out.  It is a ton of fun, kind of like Grand Theft Auto, but more silly and outrageous!  Great game, and very addicting.

Have a great day friends!

- Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment