Friday, August 3, 2012

Riding Twisties in da Morning, New Gloves on Monday!

Hey friends,

Just a quick little post here this fine evening/night!  I've scouted google maps for some good twisty roads the last week and finally found some mountain type roads.  Will be hitting them up (slowly) tomorrow morning.  Hopefully my tires are properly worn in and there is no gravel this time!  Wearing the suit so I don't get too scraped up if I do go down (knock on wood!). Before I leave though, I will fill up some air, my tires are 4psi low in both the front and back, so that is a must.

In other news, my Icon Pursuit gloves are being returned soon and will be repaired/replaced.  On Monday my new gloves will arrive, a nice pair of RS Taichi GP-WRX full gauntlet gloves, in black.  I will post pictures and a review then!!  I will be fully prepared gear-wise..besides the back protector of course!

Wish me luck tomorrow!

- Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment