Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Title!

Hey Friends,

Came up with a new title for this blog, based on my new bike!  I will still will be going on some great adventures, just on a new trusty steed!  The new title for me represents the escape from the everyday that motorcycles provide, and in my life right now, I think I need it!  Definitely helps keep me a little more sane (though my coworkers would probably say insane!).

Anyways, these past few days I've been developing a new bond with the ZX-6R, herein still temporarily named Fiery.  She is quickly warming up to me, and I to her. Though right now we simply commute together, I am becoming more proficient at handling Fiery at slower speeds, and beginning to trust the immense amount of grip that her shoes provide (tires, for those who are not following along!).

I think the next battle coming up will be practicing U-turns.  I am a bit out of practice, but now to park at my new apartment, I must make u-turns everyday!  Practice makes perfect, I suppose.  I will keep you all updated for sure.

Have a great day!

- Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment