Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dropped my bike twice...

Well folks,

Dropped my bike twice already.  Last week, I was pulling out of a parking lot, and stalled out and tipped over.  This morning on the way to work, I was about to pull out of my apartment complex when....yes, I stalled out and tipped over.  Same side, same impact point.  Nothing broke or bent, but my fairing is a bit scuffed up.  I don't really know what's going on.

I haven't changed anything, and have never stalled out before.  I'm not sure if it was the bike, or if I was just not paying attention at all, but I really need to evaluate what is going on.

I'll snap a picture of the damage tonight and post it up in this entry.  I'm pretty bummed, but more so, just upset at myself for being careless.  I guess things happen though, and happen to the best of us.  I'll try to buff most of the scratches out and just suck it up and continue to ride.

Sigh...

- Pandabear

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that man. Start hitting the gym getting those leg muscles bulked up to catch it. I came close to launching the 250 from under my legs at a stoplight the other day because I thought I didnt zip up my wallet pocket and just let go of the clutch. Hope the damage is light enough to maybe buff out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man, it just happened so fast, most people wouldn't be able to save it I think..at least not of my stature. I already had my feet up and the bike leaned over when it stalled out both times. Now I'm not stalling it because I know better, but I dropped it again on the other side. FML!

    Was putting on my gloves and the kickstand folded up and the bike tipped.. I was careless. I literally hate myself right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some crappy luck man especially with the kickstand just folding up like that.

    ReplyDelete