Monday, April 23, 2012

Dreaming of Gear...

 Hey Everyone!

It's cold and rainy still, possibly even snowing.  Today I felt so bad for my Ninja that I went and bought a cover from the local store.  All they had were covers in XL for touring bikes, so it looks like my motorcycle is wearing some really baggy clothing!  I'll have to snap a picture in the morning.

Boots should be delivered later today as well, so that'll go up here too!  Anyways, more gear.  I've barely even started riding but I'm already dreaming about buying more protective clothing!  Right now I have a textile Icon jacket with leather sleeves/shoulders.  It's great, but I recently saw this RS Taichi jacket and I have to admit, I am in love now.  For your viewing pleasure:
RS Taichi 824 Leather Jacket RSJ824 Black
It's a full leather jacket with aero hump on the back.  And it comes in a size small enough for me! Price is about $460 USD, but I think it's totally worth it.  Anyone want to donate one? haha! I wish.

More pictures tomorrow!
Good night friends,

- Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment