Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rain for the next few days...

Friends,

Sad news..here in PA it will be raining for nearly a week straight.  Which means no riding..or does it? Perhaps I'll take the ninja out in the rain!!  I'm awaiting a pair of Spidi race boots on Tuesday though..I will post pictures  when I get them.  From what I hear, full length boots are an absolute must unless you want broken/severed feet/ankles, so no doubt, they are worth the cash money!!  They are going to be a birthday gift, and a very useful one at that.

After my previous post, I couldn't resist riding again, so I practiced quick starts and tight u-turns in my parking lot outside.  I only wore my helmet, and let me tell you, it felt awkward, as if I was naked (don't try to picture that..it's quite scary).  Always wear gear!

Anyways, I'm hoping to get other riders onboard this blog eventually.  If you ride, or are interested in riding, please comment and subscribe! I will post quite regularly, and as time progresses, I'll be taking some pictures throughout the country, and also eventually adding videos of various rides.

Have a great weekend!

-Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment