Thursday, July 19, 2012

Almost crashed again. Pay attention!!

Folks,

Here's a tip when riding.  Always ride at YOUR pace, not anyone else's.  I was following my friend somewhere, who was driving a car and was traveling on unfamiliar/undesirable roads.  First, I had to travel on I-83, a highway which has many trucks and impatient commuters, while wearing jeans.  It was the first time on the highway and although the speeds weren't a huge issue, there were a lot more vehicles.  It was a nerve-racking experience.  

After pulling off the highway, the off-ramp was quite curvy.  I was so focused on keeping up with my friend and not getting lost, and I wasn't paying attention to my lines and taking turns properly.  I nearly rode off the tarmac and into a hillside, but managed to make a severe last minute correction to keep my Ninja on the road. It was a very scary experience, but a great lesson.  So friends, when riding, ride at YOUR pace and pay attention to where you are going! 

Tonight I'll be reviewing the two suits that I got.  You'll enjoy it!

- Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment