Friday, July 13, 2012

Soon, soon, soon!

Hey everyone,

Well, I'm still at work, so obviously can't post anything lengthy (I will do my long overdue post tonight!) but I do have a special review coming up for you guys!  I will be receiving two 1-piece leather race suits sometime early next week, and will get to see which one I like better.  The first is the Rev'It! Tarmac, and the second is the RS Taichi GP-X S207.
I'm hoping to love the Taichi more because I've been obsessing over it and hoping it doesn't disappoint me, but I'm interested to also see the quality of the Rev'it! which is cheaper by 200 bucks on motorcycle-superstore ($750)!  Anyways, here's the front shots...

Rev'it Tarmac, picture borrowed from STG.

And the RS Taichi GP-X S207 ($950).

Can't wait for this evening!
Which suit do you guys like?!

-Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment