Thursday, June 6, 2013

Got my SMX-5 WP boots back!

Hey friends,

Today I received my SMX-5 boots back!  Or at least, not the ones I sent out, but a brand new pair!  The guys at Alpinestars actually hosed my boots down to see where the leak was, and could not find any.  Very interesting to hear that. Either it was just a weird incident where my foot got wet, or they couldn't replicate the problem.

It is hard to believe that water would travel up my leg under my overpants (which were tightly fastened) and then down my (also tightly fastened) boots and then only wet the front of my foot and not my leg.  But regardless, the support at A* was top notch, and now I have my boots back, so I have two pairs of boots! My Sidi Vertigo's and my A* SMX-5's for cool or wet days.

Always nice to see a package at your door when you arrive home from work :)

This weekend I'm going to make some more headway on ride videos.  Maybe you guys will get a surprise for Sunday!

Ride safely,

Pandabear

No comments:

Post a Comment