Monday, June 17, 2013

New Tire Feel

Hey Friends,

Just a short post here.  I was really loving the ride home on my new tire.  Having slowly but surely squared my previous rear tire off, I never noticed the difference between it new and used.  This has been the first time I have gotten a new tire on either bike (last bike didn't need a new tire before I got rid of it), and instantly I noticed the change.  The transitions from straight to leaned over is so smooth and willing.  It doesn't take any effort at all!  Such a nice feeling.

And even this cute little moth wanted to partake in the sport!


- Pandabear

4 comments:

  1. At least you got a moth. I had a couple of wasps come out of my front fairing one day after leaving school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I had a wasp bounce off my chest last summer and go up in my helmet while I was riding down the highway. I thought it was outside but I couldn't knock it off my shield, only to realize it was INSIDE. Boy did I freak out haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have just dropped the bike and quit at that point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha perhaps I would have if I wasn't going like 70mph and passing an 18 wheeler hahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete